Helping Golden Valley Businesses
If your company takes on fire damage, you can expect to stop operations for months and use hundreds of thousands of dollars to bounce back from the damage. Heat and flames can tear down a building, but other harm caused by fumes and soot can stay long after the fire has been put out. Additionally, the smell these substances leave can hang in the atmosphere for years if left untreated and hurt your business’ reputation.
Living through a fire is devastating and Paul Davis understands that your beloved organization and income are at risk. Fumes, soot and fire damage treatment are only part of what our service can do for you in the days after a fire. Throughout the Golden Valley region, Paul Davis Restoration has helped businesses like yours recover from big and small fires.
Our Fire Restoration Technique
- Help arrives promptly and is ready 24/7
- Accurate damage analysis, pretesting and estimations
- Board-ups for hazardous areas and structural stabilization
- Ash and debris eliminated without harming the environment
- Sanitation, smoky smell removal and air purification
- Business contents sanitation – whatever your organization does, we can sanitize damaged goods inside
- Industrial grade dryers, dehumidifiers, air movers and other equipment designed to remove water caused by quenching the flames
- Reconstruction of the harmed areas
- Defence against mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
The Paul Davis team can bring your commercial property back to normal faster. Our education, sanitation techniques and years of experience help us complete the the task correctly the first time. We can save items using specialized tools and sanitation methods, often being able to renew the goods inside your commercial property to their original condition. Additionally, The Paul Davis team will guide you through your insurance provider’s process to make it as simple as possible for you.
Let our company to assist yours. Reach Paul Davis if you are stricken by fire or smoke damage on your commercial property.