Columbia Heights Emergency Smoke Removal
Recovering from a fire is a difficult process to go through, no matter of how the fire started. Even if the fire has been extinguished, the leftover smoke is still a hazard. Whatever smoke seeps into can become discolored and smell bad, especially if the belonging is porous. We have helped residents across Columbia Heights recover after fire and smoke emergencies for the past forty years. If you need help fast, call or click the “24-hour Emergency Services” button above and our technicians will respond to residence in no time. We understand how serious smoke damage cases can be. The professionals with Paul Davis Emergency Services of Golden Valley, MN know you need immediate help, we guarantee you’ll receive a call from us in thirty minutes or less and arrive on site inside four hours.
When they appear on site, our professionals begin the subsequent process to remove smoke and odors:
- A quote to give to your insurance provider
- Emergency window and door board-ups
- Thorough smoke neutralization
- Smell removal, air purification, and additional cleaning
- Odor removal in properties that smell like cigarettes
- Dehumidifiying and water extractors to remove pools of water
- Getting your house ready for comprehensive restoration services
- Thorough records and elimination of damaged personal possessions, furniture, clothing and other contents for restoration and further cleaning
We understand that you want to return to your property, so we work hard to help you get there as soon as possible. Paul Davis Emergency Services of Golden Valley, MN has years of experience in emergency smoke and fire damage repair and our skill level is unmatched by competitors. If your residence has experienced serious water damage from a fire, learn more here.