The Harm of Water Damage
No business is immune to water damages. Water damages can occur through sewer backups, basement flooding or heavy rainfall. Water damages within your home can take take a severe toil on you and your family. At Paul Davis, we understand. To minimize your home’s water damage, call the professionals immediately. When your local Paul Davis expert comes to your property, they’ll evaluate and fix the problem, no matter the size of water damage. However, you can avoid the expense of water damages. It’s important for every homeowner to know how to protect their home from water damages.
How Water Damage Occurs
Chances are, there‘s an appliance or two in your home that you need for day-to-day life. But if your appliance is malfunctioning, it can often cause more harm than good. Whether it’s your shower, refrigerator water dispenser, faucets or bathtub, any of these appliances can cause significant issues by overflowing. Paul Davis’ professionals can mend any leaks and repair water damage when emergency strikes. Count on Paul Davis to fix water damage from:
- Water pipes or lines that burst or leaked
- Overflowing toilets, bathtubs or sinks
- Backed up sewage and septic tank lines
- Overflowing dishwashers or washing machines
Water Damage Prevention
Are you concerned about your home receiving water damages? There are preemptive steps that you can take. You can never be too careful. Take the following steps to stop water damage from happening:
- Frequently look over your appliances for leaks.
- Avoid pouring grease down your kitchen sink. This can cause major damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause unwanted stress on your pipes or hoses.
- When emergencies strike, know how to turn off your water main. If a pipe bursts or leaks, you’ll be able to turn off your water main right away to prevent irreversible damage.
- Be on the lookout for any unexpected spikes in your water bill. It could be a sign of a leak.
- Clean your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your siding or foundation.
Rely on Paul Davis to Whip Your House into Shape
Leaking or burst pipes can bring significant damages to your home. Call Paul! at (763) 308-5051 if you have serious water damages on your hands. Our professionals will get you in contact with a Paul Davis expert in your area. Because we have 50 years of experience under our belt, there’s no water damage too big for Paul Davis to handle.