Disaster Planning in Minneapolis, MN
There are many important parts of managing a business in Minneapolis, MN, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most important. Typically, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also include the facilities also.
Created with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program contains total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a complimentary consultation, call Paul Davis Emergency Services of Golden Valley, MN today!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and heighten your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.