Minneapolis Disaster Planning
There are several important parts of business management, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most valuable. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of just items like data and emergency power backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, created with property managers and owners in mind, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis today for a complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property restoration services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services following a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to develop a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.