Minneapolis Contents Cleaning Service
Paul Davis in Minneapolis can restore items from documents and clothing to electronics and furniture and more.
There are many things to consider in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that valuable possessions that were at one point automatically rejected may now be are just like new.
These items include:
- Clothing, draperies, linens, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, china, jewelry
- Leather coats, shoes and boots
- TVs, appliances, electronics
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Working closely with you to identify items to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packing and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis can clean and return an emergency supply of clothes for our customers.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in saving valuable possessions and cherished memories. You can always depend on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced options in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were considered ruined. We will work hard to restore these items, because we know how valuable they are to you.