Cigarette Smoke Cleanup around Saint Anthony Village
Recovering from a fire is a difficult process to handle, however the fire began. Even after the fire has been extinguished, the remaining smoke can continue to be an issue. Whatever smoke comes into contact with can make discoloration and odor, particularly if the belonging is soft and absorbent. For decades, we have assisted people in Saint Anthony Village with smoke damage emergencies. If your situation requires immediate help, call or click the “24-hour Emergency Services” option on this page and our technicians will respond to residence immediately. We know how urgent smoke damage cases can be. Paul Davis contractors know that you require assistance as soon as possible, we guarantee you’ll receive a call from us within half an hour or less and be at your residence inside four hours.
Once they appear on site, our specialists initiate the subsequent process to remove smoke and odors:
- An estimate to give to your insurance company
- Prompt structural stabilization and board-ups
- Thorough cleanup
- Smell removal, air sanitation, and cleansing of any dirty places
- Cigarette odor removal
- Dehumidifiying and water extractors to remove pools of water
- Getting your house ready for Paul Davis restoration services
- Thorough documentation and removal of destroyed personal possessions, furniture, clothes and other contents for repair and cleaning
Our goal is to bring your property to its normal condition as soon as we can. Paul Davis Emergency Services of Golden Valley, MN has decades of experience in emergency smoke and fire damage repair and our skill level is unmatched by competitors. If your property has been dealt serious water damage from a fire, learn more here.