Free Smoke Damage Removal Quote around Saint Louis Park
Repairing the effects of a house fire is a tough process to handle, regardless of how the fire began. Even if the house fire has been quenched, the remaining smoke can continue to be a hazard. Residue from fires and tobacco is particularly hazardous for soft, porous materials like clothing. We have helped folks bounce back after smoke emergencies for decades. If you need immediate assistance, call or click the “24-hour Emergency Services” button on this page and our technicians will be on site in no time. We comprehend how urgent smoke damage situations are. The technicians at Paul Davis Emergency Services of Golden Valley, MN are aware you need immediate assistance, so we guarantee that we’ll call you back in thirty minutes or less and arrive on site inside four hours.
When they arrive on site, our contractors start the subsequent emergency smoke damage removal:
- A quote to give to your insurance company
- Secure structural stabilization and board-ups
- Careful cleanup
- Odor neutralization, air purification, and cleansing of any dirty places
- Tobaccos smell removal
- Dehumidifiying and water extractors to remove pools of water
- Getting your house ready for Paul Davis restoration services
- Thorough records and removal of destroyed personal possessions, upholstery, clothing and other affects for restoration and further cleaning
Our goal is to have your property to its original condition as soon as we can. Paul Davis Emergency Services of Golden Valley, MN has years of experience in emergency smoke and fire damage repair, so our skill level is unrivaled by competitors. If your home has been dealt critical damage from fire or smoke, learn more here.