The Harm of Water Damage
No home is immune to water damages. Sewer backups, basement flooding or heavy rainfall can all cause water damages to your property. At Paul Davis, we understand the financial and emotional toil that water damages can take on you and your family. Call the professionals immediately to decrease the amount of water damage your property will undergo. When your local Paul Davis expert comes to your property, they’ll evaluate and repair the problem. However, you can avoid the expense of water damages. It’s important for every homeowner to know how to protect their home from water damages.
The Causes of Water Damage
We all have appliances that are necessary to everyday life. Unfortunately, a malfunctioning appliance can cause unexpected issues in your daily schedule. Whether it’s your shower, refrigerator water dispenser, faucets or bathtub, most of these appliances can flood and cause major problems. The professionals from Paul Davis can mend any leaks and repair water damage that occurs in your house. The Paul Davis professionals can repair water damage from the following:
- Water pipes or lines that burst or leaked
- Toilets, bathtubs or sinks that overflowed
- Sewage and septic tank lines that backed up
- Dishwashers or washing machines that overflowed
Stop Water Damage from Occurring
It isn’t uncommon for homeowners to find water damage on their property when it’s too late. More often than not, something could’ve been done to prevent it. You can stop this from happening. Do the following to prevent water damage:
- Frequently look over your appliances for leaks.
- Avoid pouring grease down your kitchen sink. This can cause major damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause unwanted stress on your pipes or hoses.
- When emergencies strike, know how to turn off your water main. If a pipe bursts or leaks, you’ll be able to turn off your water main right away to prevent irreversible damage.
- Be on the lookout for any unexpected spikes in your water bill. It could be a sign of a leak.
- Clean your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your siding or foundation.
Contact Paul Davis Today
Has your house experienced water damages? Don’t hesitate. Waiting only makes the damages worse. Call Paul Davis at (763) 308-5051. When your local Paul Davis technicians come to your home, you can rest easy with the knowledge that your house will be taken care of. No matter how serious the damages, Paul Davis can handle it.